Hi,

I'm using ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24 patchlevel 111) [x86_64-linux] and
Rails 1.2.5

The problem I have, is the class XXX should have an array of YYY as
data, but it turn out I got only NIL when I deserialized, then I got an
exception for unable to  use [] for a NIL. It happens only when I have a
lot of data.

The example I posted here is an simplification of my data, actually I
have 5 classes, the structure:
A--
  |-Array of B
  |- C

B--
  |-Array of D

C--
  |-Array of E

and each of them have more and less 10 attributes... When I have 5000 of
B, the serialized file has almost 1 meg. And I also realized each time I
serialized the same data, the file got a different size each time...

How can I verify the serailization?