hoe version 1.5.2 has been released! Also, I suck. 1.5.3 has been
released.

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/seattlerb/>
* <http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/>
* <ryand-ruby / zenspider.com>

Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It
generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, and deployment.

Tasks Provided:

* announce       - Create news email file and post to rubyforge.
* audit          - Run ZenTest against the package.
* check_manifest - Verify the manifest.
* clean          - Clean up all the extras.
* config_hoe     - Create a fresh ~/.hoerc file.
* debug_gem      - Show information about the gem.
* default        - Run the default tasks.
* docs           - Build the docs HTML Files
* email          - Generate email announcement file.
* gem            - Build the gem file hoe-1.5.0.gem
* generate_key   - Generate a key for signing your gems.
* install_gem    - Install the package as a gem.
* multi          - Run the test suite using multiruby.
* package        - Build all the packages
* post_blog      - Post announcement to blog.
* post_news      - Post announcement to rubyforge.
* publish_docs   - Publish RDoc to RubyForge.
* release        - Package and upload the release to rubyforge.
* ridocs         - Generate ri locally for testing.
* test           - Run the test suite.
* test_deps      - Show which test files fail when run alone.

See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe

Changes:

### 1.5.2 / 2008-05-20

* 4 Minor Enhancements:

   * Added multiruby_skip attribute for 'rake multi' version
invalidation.
   * Improved error messages when files are missing.
   * Added rubygems post_install_message accessor. Thanks to Dr. Nic.
   * Cleaned up alternative_name... I didn't get it.

* 1 Bug Fix:

   * Removed require of rake/contrib/sshpublisher to fix 1.9.

### 1.5.3 / 2008-05-20

* 1 Bug Fix

   * hoe really really needs better tests. I suck. :/