2008/5/20, Phillip Gawlowski <cmdjackryan / googlemail.com>:

Thanks.

I wanted to use Rails caching mechanisms (which I'm using i.e. to
cache generated XML datta to file). The result is the same - I got
zipped XML file on a disk - but by having raw data instead of a file
on a disk, I could have slightly cleaner code.

BTW. Is there some option to force rubyzip not to make temp files or
remove them after it's done? I can remove them manually, but it would
be easier :)

Regards