--L/Qt9NZ8t00Dhfad

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski):

> I trying to write an Enumerable#parallel method that, dependingn
> a config option (retrieved inside it) would end up being an alias for
> either Enumerable#map or Enumerable#forkoff.

FWIW, the spec to pass is

describe Enumerable do
  it 'should be able to process in parallel, depending on config option' do
    ArtDecomp::Config.processes = 1
    pid1, pid2 = [1,2].parallel { Process.pid }
    pid1.should == pid2
    ArtDecomp::Config.processes = 2
    pid1, pid2 = [1,2].parallel { Process.pid }
    pid1.should_not == pid2

-- Shot
--
E is for emacs, which rebinds your keys, and
F is for fsck, which rebuilds your trees.

--L/Qt9NZ8t00Dhfad

--L/Qt9NZ8t00Dhfad--