On May 16, 2008, at 17:24, Matthew Moss wrote:
> For your task this week, I ask that you make your own signature such  hat
> displays your email address when run through the Ruby interpreter. The
> signature must fit within four lines of no more than 80 characters
> per line.
> (If you still want to avoid outputting an email address, your script  ay
> produce something else: a phone number, a funny quote, vCard, a poem  o your
> love, whatever...)

This is my first submission to a quiz, so excuse me if I mess up the
process.

My submission tried to include some easily-readable signature info,
while having all the ┼ËealRuby code as obfuscated as possible. The
last statement is just for fun. It's also completely monospace (all
lines are of equal width). It only seems to work in 1.8, and I haven't  ad an opportunity to see why it fails in 1.9.

Name = "Mikael H°Úlund"; Email = Name.gsub %r/\s/,%#=?,# ## My current
*a=e=?=,!????,:??,?,,Email.downcase![eval(%["\\%o\\%o"]% ## phone num.
[?**2+?o,?\\*2])]="o";Email.gsub! %%\%c%*3%a, %?%c? % ?@ ## is: 1-800-
def The(s)%%\%s.%%s+%.org\n.end; :Go and print The Email ## STAR-WARS.

I'm sorry about the parenthesizing warning, but it's inevitable while  aving that last statement.

Is there an upper limit to the amount of submissions a person can make?

Regards