> For your task this week, I ask that you make your own signature such that
> displays your email address when run through the Ruby interpreter. The
> signature must fit within four lines of no more than 80 characters per line.
> (If you still want to avoid outputting an email address, your script may
> produce something else: a phone number, a funny quote, vCard, a poem to your
> love, whatever...)

Here is my solution.
The rule says max 4 lines of 80 characters each.
That's what I have.

w,h,y=" .<>@HKaceghiklmoprstuy",3.14,"A Look into Japanese Ruby List in English"
a,l,l="@5axa@18aXaxxxa@0a@6aa@13a@21a@9axxxaXXa@0a","","http://www.kakueki.com/"
o,f="xa@14aXXXa@19aa@1a@17axxxaXXXa@11a@4a@10a@15a@7a@12axa@1a@8a@16aXXa@3a",255
t,h,i,s="junk in my sig?",9,7 ;print"\n"+y+"\n"+l+"\n"+w.unpack(a+o).join+"\n\n"

Here is my 2nd solution.
It converts a fake address into my address.

a="xa@20a@11aXaxxxxxa@5aa@20aXXXXXa@2a@10axxxxxaXXXa@5a"
b="@0a@15aXXa@8aa@18axxa@2a@8aXXXXXa@12a@3a@13a@20a@14aaxxaa@7axxxxxa@22a"
print"\nA Look into Japanese Ruby List in English\nhttp://www.kakueki.com/"
print"ruby/list.html\n"+"<Hugh Koster / milky.cap>".unpack(a+b).join+"\n\n"

Harry

--
A Look into Japanese Ruby List in English
http://www.kakueki.com/ruby/list.html