On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Robert Klemme
<shortcutter / googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 17.05.2008 22:32, Robert Dober wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Phillip Gawlowski
>> <cmdjackryan / googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>>> As I've remarked else where: The US and German cultures are significant
>>
>> I am *not* German, I am only Austrian, as you might know we have some
>> culture clashes too ;)
>
> Why "only"?  Are you lacking something compared to us Germans (like access
> to the sea or Deutsche Gemlichkeit)? :-)
>
> Baba
>
>        robert

Wow I wrote "only" there is no doubt that I feel inferior, I was not
aware of that, where is my Psy :-0
Well spotted Robert, and apologies in case this is read by fellow Austrians.

But even feeling inferior I believe that Austrians are gemlicher
than Germans, just kidding.
R.

--
http://ruby-smalltalk.blogspot.com/