> Bullshit. Everybody is free to buy the goods. If they can't afford it:
> Tough luck. I can't afford a Ferrari, yet I'm not stealing one.

Oh man, now this is just sad! To you a book is mere merchandise, to
millions of people is knowledge, power, opportunity. A big compendium of
wisdom that is to be valued and cherish, above the mighty (haha!) dollar
and those who worship it. A Ferrari? Why the hell would somebody want to
support a Ferrari that is the equivalent of thousands of invaluable
books! Not all authors are money grabbing whores, some actually care
that their knowledge is spread

>Before you start trolling, at least do a *little* research. This is
>insulting to the list's members

Yeah, clearly I'm the one who is deluded here.
Still despite you, I choose to believe in mankind. Oh and I did get
economy lessons, I actually passed 101 with 100%, not that it matters
though, because clearly not everybody learns, there's more to the real
world than a classroom and a book you know.
You better stick to technical questions my Kapitalist-Jugend.