Ruby Freak wrote:
> On May 16, 8:58 am, "Pablo Q." <paqs140... / gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know why you are so angry.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/cowpu/browse_thread/thread/e0ed5165cd4...
>>
>> Go ahead I say, buy whatever you wants. I 'm a linux user, so I don't think
>> that I will have problem with malware stuffs!
>

> Pablo,
> It's amusing that the thread you referenced involves "Honest" members
> of Users Group receiving free books from the publisher in trade for
> providing reviews. I have no reason to be angry about that.
> You see, there are benefits to having integrity.
>
> Good luck to you.

You keep pandering to the best corporate insterests, that sure is
"integrity". Keep making tha fat cats fatter when dealing with knowledge
as if it was a merchandise and not a right.

The internet offers a voice and power to those who can't afford
capitalist imposed quotas. Or do you feel that only US and Europe and
entitled to knowledge because they cas easily throw away X amount of
dollars while other people base their economy working in factories for
you to wear snickers and cool t-shirts and eat tropical fruits and
coffee?

Maybe you are one of those that just KNOWS that the poor are poor
because they are incompetent and lazy? Tell you what, you wake up from
your comfortable living and then judge others in not so comfortable
situations for trying to learn by downloading a goddamn book, ok? no?