vekkuli ketkutin wrote:

> simple question...

Too vague.

If you were to say "I'm doing research into prime numbers" (like I am)
then I would say the Ruby has better integer support than Perl and you
should therefore use Ruby.

If you were to say "I'm developing a site in mod_perl" then I would say
that you should stick with Perl for the moment as the Apache support
available in Perl is far superior the Ruby.

If you were to say "I'm developing a missile guidance system" then I
would say use ADA.

All languages have their strong points, you need to mix and match the
languages to the problems.

Simple questions only lead to further questions (as it should be).