Dear all,

I have an optimization problem. I need to
minimize || A(x-y) || while maximizing ||x-y||, where
||.|| is a norm, x,y are vectors with integer non-negative entries
and A is a (at that point fixed) matrix with float/double entries .
x is also fixed, so I am looking for vectors y "far from x" that are mapped
closely to where x is mapped under the linear mapping induced by the
matrix A.

How can I declare a matrix with float or double precision entries in Gecoder to formulate the problem ?

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Axel

--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh?rt?