"Phillip Gawlowski" <cmdjackryan / googlemail.com> wrote in message
news:482A0BB2.6030001 / gmail.com...

I have the line:
require 'rubygems'
at the begining of the program.

This program worked before but I uninstalled and then installed ruby 1.8.6
few times and now I have ruby 1.9.0. developer version  and it still doesn't
work. When I was installing those two gems it didn't ask me which version to
install (numbered list) like it did before. Maybe this tells something where
the problem might be.