On Thu, 03 Jan 2002 22:42:08 GMT, Michael Kelly
<mkelly2002NOSPAM / earthlink.net> wrote:

>btw-as update, I tried it also in Win2000 Server and
>got the same error.  I did 2 separate downloads to
>different folders and ran CRC32 on the files and got
>the same number so it's not likely a download corruption.

btw-ActiveRuby.1.6.5.7.msi does the same thing too.
I've installed ActivePython and ActivePerl both using
..msi installer packages so I'm at a loss what could be
up unless maybe this package requires fonts to be
installed for Japanese character set?  It's the only
thing I can think of at the moment. :)

Mike

--

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
    -- Groucho Marx