I've had this problem consistently over the past year and just now I
actually DO need to find the fix if it is AT ALL possible.

WIN32OLE raises an Exception when there are simple problems in OLE
operations. I put in a logical rescue, and what's odd, the rescue code
RUNS, but the program still immediately exits no matter what I do. No
example code necessary, try the simplest case and it should act up as
soon as you want it to.

Is there ANY way to catch / rescue these exceptions? Why does the rescue
code run but the code is not actually rescued?