            [7,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,2],
            [0,9,0,1,0,2,0,0,4],
            [0,0,0,0,0,3,0,0,0],
            [5,0,0,4,0,6,0,3,0],
            [8,0,0,0,0,0,0,7,3],
            [0,0,6,0,0,8,4,0,0],
            [0,1,0,2,9,0,0,0,0]
            ]

I am able to find then non-zero elements of a particular row:

# If r
          rowArr  ga[r]
          puts rowArr
# Output: 0 0 0 0 1 9 0 4 0

          nonzeroElements  owArr.find_all {|e| e > 0}
          puts nonzeroElements                                       #
Output: 1 9 4

However, I don't actually want the elements, I would like to get the index
of those non-zero elements. I tried the following but it fails:

          nonzeroIndex  owArr.index rowArr.find_all {|e| e > 0}
          puts
nonzeroIndex                                                          #
Output: *nil*

Any help will be greatly appreciated, as usual!

Thank you

Victor

------art_12803_4791238.1209498401166--