As Kirk said, we're moving forward ... but slowly. These sorts of
projects, unfortunately, don't always attract that much attention since
they're difficult and unglamorous. Everyone involved has lots of other
projects to maintain, which is often the way.

Anyway, which "important features" are important to you? It'd be
helpful to us to know more about people's expectations of what ruby dbi
should do.