Tim Hunter wrote:
> Luka Lukako wrote:
>> - - -
>> WHY WE NEED RUBY?
>> - - -
>
> That is a deep metaphysical question that I am unworthy to answer. But
> I'll take a stab at it anyway.
>
> Perhaps Ruby fills the void that all programmers feel when searching for
> the Answer to web-app, networking, and natural language processing
> Questions. An all-encompassing, overarching, loving programming language
> that is always there for us when it feels like the world - or at least
> that part of the world populated by our bosses and customers - is
> against us.
>
> Indeed, we could say "If Ruby did not exist, man would be forced to
> invent it."

Mdaa... It's good answer but not fully :(

I have ledge one question:
I just begin learning ruby - so, 1 month, and i can writing, some simple
program in ruby, and I want to ask you, continue the learning ruby? or
no and learn other language, example: Python, Perl or Java?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English :)