quoth the Fred:
> Hello,
>
> I'm lost.
> Can someone explain good to me what the difference is between these 2
> methods?

'GET' and 'POST' are two 'request methods' which are part of the HTTP spec.
Your two methods are ruby implementations of such request methods. Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Http#Request_methods

...and you will see they are quite different.

> I have a HTTP:Post and when i check the body, i see exacly what he has
> to do. But it doesn't do it in reality.
> How can i resolve the problem?

I have no idea what you are getting at here. Please repost with:
* A clear description of what you want to accomplish
* How what you are doing now is failing (include error messages)
* Your failing code
* excerpt of your data causing a failure (if applicable)

If you include all this, you will certainly recieve a more helpful response.

> thank you

-d