|Vio Dds wrote:
|| Hi,
|| I'm trying to redirect my redmine page :
|| I have my web site url : http://www.mywebsite.eu
|| and I try to put redmine on http://www.mywebsite.eu/redmine
|| but I can't !
|| I put in 'http_vhosts.conf' a redirection proxy
|| proxypass /redmine http://localhost:3000/redmine
|| proxypassreverse /redmine http://localhost:3000/redmine
|| So now my first page works properly put when I go to another page : 404
|| Error Page not found.
|| Can you please tell what I did wrong or what I should add ?
|
|Check the manual and other support sites for your webserver.

|- --
|Phillip Gawlowski
|Twitter: twitter.com/cynicalryan

If RTFM is the only thing that you have to say: keep it to yourself. Manual and support won't help him here, because he is obviously on a wrong track.

So, Vio. We had a similar problem a while ago.

The problem is that you application is mapped at "/" on your local webserver (localhost:3000). So, the proxypass has to read:

======
proxypass /redmine http://localhost:3000
proxypassreverse /redmine http://localhost:3000
======

This however gives you another problem: redmine will begin to generate URLs that are mapped to "/". So links won't work. You have to tell redmine what it's relative url root is:

======
ActionController::AbstractRequest.relative_url_root = "/redmine"
======

Put this in one of the environment files after the frameworks are loaded.

Greetings
Skade