On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 15:57 +0900, Chad Perrin wrote:
> It seems kind of suboptimal, to me, to only let someone know that
> postgres has been superseded by pg *after* something has already been
> downloaded and unpacked.

http://ruby-pg.rubyforge.org/svn/ruby-pg/trunk/README

Also, the project description does seem to imply that information in the
255 characters I was allowed for that field.

I haven't gotten around to actually writing a project home page yet,
which is the only other place I could really put that kind of
information. Rubyforge doesn't really offer a long description area.

If you have any specific suggestions that can make it more clear, please
let me know.

Regards,
	Jeff Davis