Hi, I've to take a decission about using an bidimensional Array or a
Hash to store parameters. Of course I prefer Hash since the order
doesn't matter and I know the param name I'll need.
The problem is that the param name is case insensitive.

Example:

  tag = qweqweqwe
  Method = INVITE
  NAT=yes

is the same as:

  Tag = qweqweqwe
  METHOD = INVITE
  Nat=yes

If I use an bidimensional Array and need to get "method" param I willl
need to do:

  method = params_array.find { |param| param[0] =~ /^method$/i }[1]

And if I use a Hash I'll do the same:

  method = params_hash.find { |param| param[0] =~ /^method$/i }[1]

Is there any advantage using Array or Hash in my case (key is case insensitive)?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

--
IƱaki Baz Castillo
<ibc / aliax.net>