> I however wonder if the need of doing metaprogramming to
> find your classes is really a good sign for your design.

I am not to judge about his design, but I believe using .send and
Object.const_get is not really "metaprogramming". They seem
to be perfectly valid Ruby idioms.

I'd say metaprogramming starts much later when one uses or relies on any
of the *eval* methods. But maybe others will think that method_missing
is a sign of metaprogramming ... maybe the word metaprogramming is
just another way to state that something is quite complex.