Rubies:

I spiked a little FreeRIDE:

	http://www.rubyide.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FoxSpike

The point of the Spike:

When you write potential Ruby code into the editor, select it, and hit
Edit->Execute, the editor 'eval's the code inside the editor's own
context.

This implies we only need to write a function such as 'addCommand', which
will bond an accelerator key and menu command to a lambda, to then start
adding keystrokes to the editor. We will use the editor to add features to
itself. I already did this for GTK here:

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/ruedit

--
  Phlip                          phlip_cpp / yahoo.com
           http://flea.sourceforge.net