I'm hunting for some gems that are under loved, off the beaten path,
poorly documented, or just lesser known yet still wickedly useful.  I
think something like NArray or RBTree falls into this category.

I would love to receive other suggestions.  Send me links to the
projects you don't see used all the time but you just couldn't live
without.  Please send code with your suggestions or point me towards
some code on the Web if you can, so I can understand how to use the
project.

I'm collecting this information for a conference speech I'm planning,
by the way.

Thanks for the ideas.

James Edward Gray II