--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

Since I figure there are probably a few Japanese Unix hackers on this
list (Matz at minimum), this might be the place to ask:

How do you "spell" the word "Unix" in Japanese?  Do you use some kind of
katakana formation (like =E3=83=A6=E3=83=BC=E3=83=8B=E3=82=AF=E3=82=B9, per=
haps), or is there Kanji for it,
or do you use romaji . . . or something that I've missed because I didn't
get much sleep last night?

While I'm at it . . . how is Ruby usually represented in Japanese?

Be gentle.  My nihongo isn't so good.

--=20
Phillip J. Haack: "Productivity is not about speed. It's about velocity.
You can be fast, but if you're going in the wrong direction, you're not
helping anyone."

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe--

Since I figure there are probably a few Japanese Unix hackers on this
list (Matz at minimum), this might be the place to ask:

How do you "spell" the word "Unix" in Japanese?  Do you use some kind of
katakana formation (like ユーニクス, perhaps), or is there Kanji for it,