On Apr 8, 10:53 am, Song Ma <songm... / gmail.com> wrote:
> [Note:  parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]
>
> F.Y.I
>
> Not sure if you guys have read this article, I am going to re-post it here.
>
> http://glyphobet.net/blog/essay/228

I have read most of the comments in this forum. Most of them are
helpful while some key points in the blog were not touched.
This is an example:
"In another incident in the same article, the original Rails author
admits that the original Rails code required about four hundred
restarts a day, or six to seven restarts per thread per day. Four
hundred restarts a day means four-hundred chances for a database
transaction to fail...."
The question is:  Is the statement true?
Why should I concern this? Because my next project will be a
webgame(for thoese who don't know webgame, please visit www.travian.com).
I'm considering use Ruby on rails to develop this web app. For such
application, beging stable is extremedly important or the player will
leave with anger when data was lost, data being inconsistency or
something like that.
If the statement is true, then should I turn from rails to Pylons?