All,
First of all,
Thanks to those who helped out in my previous thread. It was really of
great help. :) Alright now, another issue i just can figure out, so i
decided to post a new thread ;)

source=%w[C:/movtest/testing
  C:/movtest/testing/new
  U:/movtest/source
  U:/movtest/new
  U:/movtest/new1]

dest=%w[U:/test_1/
  U:/dest1/
  U:/dest2/
  U:/dest3/
  U:/dest4/]

selections=["2008*", "2008*", "2008*", "asd*", "asd*"]

# here i combine those 3 arrays into 1 multi-dim array
sd_a=source.zip(dest,selections)
#puts sd_a

sd_a.each do |sd|
  source, destination, selections = sd
  src = File.join source,selections
  puts "Source: #{src}"
  puts "Dest:   #{destination}"

  FileUtils.cp_r Dir.glob(src), destination

  puts "File Copy Test:Success"
end

I have a folder in C:\movtest\testing\ and i want to leave the last day
of the mth untouched(which means i dont wanna copy them over to the dest
path.) For example, I wanna copy any file or folder starting with 2008
but I want to keep 20080331 which is the last day of the previous mth
untouched. Is there any way i can put an exception to the command,
'FileUtils.cp_r Dir.glob(src), destination' ?