On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Clement Ow
<clement.ow / asia.bnpparibas.com> wrote:

>  Thanks for the prompt reply, 7student and Robert =) But while
>  transferring files, it does take a significant amount time though, so
>  the primary reason does not lie in the arrray?

Yes, that's correct.

> If so, is there any way I
> can quicken the process of transferring files?

I don't think this is a Ruby problem.  Possibly network and/or program?

Though it has little, if anything, to do with your original post; is
there a good reason to include a sub-directory in the same recursive
listing (I'm looking at C:/movtest/testing and
C:/movtest/testing/new)?  Just a side question.

Todd