Phillip Gawlowski wrote:

> Clement Ow wrote:
>

> | It seems like some problem with the access rights.. Any advice?
> | I'm still quite new to ruby so ya, but I'm really thankful for the help
> | so far though. ;)
>
> Yeah, contact your sysadmin, if you have write permission. :P
>
> If you are the admin (and executing the script with admin rights), make
> sure no other programs are using the directory/file (file locks).
Im running the script with admin rights.

> That means, you can't have the script in the directory that you move. ;)
The script is residing in C:\rubytest which is not in any of the path
names above.
And I'm quite sure it's not due to the options i.e Verbose, force or
noop.
Tried it with the force option (returns no error) but no file move was
done.
hmmm, which makes it more puzzling..