Why is everyone getting so worked up? It's a critique. Biased it may
be, but that in itself does not make it worthless. In fact, it can be
very constructive b/c it uncovers "attack points" with the language.
With each point we can ask ourselves objectively is this a
misconception or a fair point? In either case we have an opportunity,
to address misconceptions in our Ruby evangelizing blogs and to work
to improve Ruby where a point has merit.

Bias can work both ways. But I think the Ruby community can rise above
it, and Ruby will be all the better for it.

T.