Alright so I was playing with my large amounts of data and ran into yet
another problem with shoving it into a loop that requires a substantial
amount of memory.

dataArray = []
output = arrayOut.to_s.chop!.split(",")

output1 = output[0..356130]
output2 = output[356131..712260]
output3 = output[712261..1068390]
output4 = output[1068391..1424521]

count = 0
    output1.each do |out|
      out = out.to_i
      push = hashRange[out]
      dataArray << push
      count+=1
      puts "#{push} - #{count}"     #Testing purposes
    end

I broke 'output' up into several blocks for other purposes than just
this loop, but also to see what the effect would be. As you can see
we're talkin about almost 1,500,000 array elements.
-->hashRange is a hash obviously

Problem being: that test line I added 'puts "#{push} - #{count}"'
solidifies the fact that it moves through 1 element every 5-6sec...
After doing my math thats about 86 days to finish 1,500,000 elements :(

Any ideas that would speed this up are much appreciated!! Otherwise I'll
be back in 3 months IF I dont get an error :D

Thanks,

- Mac