Austin Ziegler wrote:
> There's no deep review here. It's a shallow review written in a
> shallow way.

Indeed. Just one shallow point that showed up when I scrolled about 2/3
down and read a couple of paragraphs from the essay:

> What is the difference between the length and size methods on
> String, Array, and Hash? There is none. Hashes have update and
> merge methods. What's the difference? None.
>
> These are particularly atrocious synonyms, because the English
> words they are based on aren't synonymous. What if you have a
> class representing a geometric object, and you want length and
> size to return different measurements?

Sure, so on your geometric class you define length and size to be
different. It happens that they are the same for strings (and why not).
They don't have to be the same for other things.