Damn!

Our whole coding business has been built on a language and framework
that's just not ready yet?? <sigh>

LOL!

<tongue out of cheek>

That's just silly. I don't understand why he'd write something like
that, but honestly it doesn't really matter.

If he wants to not use Rails and Ruby, then so be it. I use it, and
I've used it for years, we've done numerous apps (over 10), some of
our them Enterprise-level, and it works a treat.

I looked at Python, but writing it is a pain in the neck. It just
sucks (for me).

This is my preference.

Julian.

Learn Ruby on Rails! Check out the FREE VIDS (for a limited time)
VIDEO #3 out NOW!
http://sensei.zenunit.com/