My apologies for not catching the syntax error in my Rakefile. :(

--
Phillip Gawlowski
Twitter: twitter.com/cynicalryan

  - You know you've been hacking too long when...
...you're writing a homework assignment, and get to the end of the line
in the middle of a sentence, tack on a '\',
and continue writing on the next line.