On Apr 5, 2008, at 10:00 , xscousr / gmail.com wrote:
> I've seen in another forum where they add the following regex to
> imapsync to get around this
>
> -regexflag 's/\\X-*//g'
>
> But, I have about 250 mailboxes to migrate, imapsync and needing to
> specify all folders is out of the question.

I'd still use imapsync. It is the only thing out there I've found that
does a good job, esp considering it is a real sync (you can rerun to
sync anything new). Use ruby (or whatever) to generate a script that
invokes all the imapsync's you need. It should be a fairly simple
matter to iterate through /etc/passwd's users and generate an imapsync
for all of them (not for each and every folder). Here is what I used a
while back:

#!/bin/bash

user1=$1; shift
user2=$1; shift

imapsync --host1 localhost --user1 $user1 --host2 xxx --user2 $user2 --
ssl1 --ssl2

----

I didn't have 250 users, otherwise I'd have written what I suggest
above and given it to you. :)