--5vNYLRcllDrimb99

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 02:06:21AM +0900, Roger Pack wrote:
> Gary Wright wrote:
>=20
> yep one just like that that was more intuitive to me, since I always=20
> forget this one :)
>=20
> > =3Dbegin
> > lots of
> > comment
> > lines
> > =3Dend

Actually, I prefer:

  =3Dbegin
  this,
  =3Dend

  ###
  over this.
  ###

If I wanted something "intuitive",

  /*
  I'd probably prefer something like this,
  */

since that's what I'm used to for multiline comments.  On the other hand,

  =3Dbegin
  this seems a lot more Ruby-idiomatic to me,
  =3Dend

so I like it just fine.

--=20
Larry Wall: "A script is what you give the actors.  A program is what you
give the audience."

--5vNYLRcllDrimb99

--5vNYLRcllDrimb99--

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 02:06:21AM +0900, Roger Pack wrote:
> Gary Wright wrote:
>=20
> yep one just like that that was more intuitive to me, since I always=20
> forget this one :)
>=20
> > =3Dbegin
> > lots of