On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:08 PM, James Dinkel <jdinkel / gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, thanks, I did not realize it was kept in a file.
>
>  I'm wanting this because this script currently blows up the server if
>  run when the load is too high.  I'll just have the script sleep for 5
>  minutes until the load is under a certain threshold.
Sorry for being negative, but what will happen if the load goes up
again while your script is running?
Maybe you just cannot run this script safely on that server.
Just curious what that script does, maybe you can run it on a nice
level that will allow the server to survive, seems
much a saver approach to me.
Cheers
Robert