On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 6:34 PM, s.ross <cwdinfo / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2008, at 11:40 PM, Christopher Dicely wrote:
>  > Degustibus non est disputandum.
>
>  Extra points for translation and source of quote :)

De gustibus non disputandum est.
The reordering of the words is just reflecting my taste, that's what's
cool in Latin, you can use prefix or sufffix method calls.

"One can not argue about matters of taste" I prefer however "It is
futile to argue about matters of taste" but I always got bad marks in
Latin.

I believe it is not a quote but a proverb ( which might come from a
quote of course), but well I have no idea, I claim only half of the
point.

Cheers
Robert

--