NAME
   punch

SYNOPSIS
   punch (in|out|log|clock|status|list|total|delete|dump|parse)
[options]+

DESCRIPTION
   i can has time tracking!

   punch is a k.i.s.s. tool for tracking the hours spent on various
projects.
   it supports logging hours under a project name, adding notes about
work
   done during that period, and several very simple reporting tools that
   operate over a window of time.

   run 'punch help modename' for more info.

PARAMETERS
   --help, -h

EXAMPLES
   . punch in projectname
   . punch in projectname 'an hour ago'
   . punch log projectname 'rewriting your java app in ruby...'
   . punch out projectname
   . punch total projectname --after 2007-12-03 --before 2007-12-07
   . punch total projectname --after 'yesterday morning' --before
'today at noon'

gem install punch

a @ http://codeforpeople.com/
better. simply reflect on that.