Minero Aoki <aamine / mx.edit.ne.jp> writes:

> I cannnot reproduce bug. Could you show me your code snip?

I dug a bit deeper, and the problem is not 1.6.6, but the change to
SMTP.new in revision 1.41 (which happened back in August, but which
for some reason I only picked up when I upgraded to 1.6.6). You
changed the constructor to take a mandatory address parameter, which I
wasn't supplying properly. A bug in my exception handling then meant
I was swallowing the resulting error.

So, there isn't a 1.6.6 problem with SMTP. Sorry to have wasted
people's time.

Dave