> 1. Too difficult?
> 2. Too time consuming?
> 3. Not interesting?
> 4. Other?

I have to admit that I had difficulties to understand what the quiz
description is aiming at when I read it for the first time. I
understood the use of the Levenshtein distance to be optional -- but I
don't quite see the benefit of it because it is likely to yield
erratic results. Since searches etc. should IMHO be case-insensitive,
I didn't get caveat #2 (integrity checks, which probably would make
sense in the context of a relational database but IMHO not so much
when using only ABBREV.txt). Too many question marks at first sight.
And a lack of time to think it over once more (or ask for a
clarification). So maybe #2 and #4?