From: Benjamin L. Russell <dekudekuplex / yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:00 AM
Subject: [Haskell-cafe] Haskell board game, anyone?
To: The Haskell Cafe <haskell-cafe / haskell.org>

Maybe off topic, but when I saw this, I thought, "Why
 isn't there a Haskell version of this game?"  (Or is
 there?)

 C-jump is a neat idea, mapping something fun (downhill
 skiing) with programming.  I look at this game and
 wonder what it would look like in the wonderful world
 of higher-order functions.

 Begin forwarded message from "Geoff Knauth" (with
 subject "[plt-scheme] Scheme board game, anyone?" on
 "PLT-list Mailing List"
 <plt-scheme / list.cs.brown.edu>, dated "Mon, 17 Mar
 2008 12:38:32 -0400"):

 > Maybe off topic, but when I saw this, I thought,
 "Why
 >  isn't there a
 > Scheme version of this game?"  (Or is there?)
 >
 > C-jump is a neat idea, mapping something fun
 (downhill
 >  skiing) with programming.  I look at this game and
 > wonder what it would look like
 > in the wonderful world of continuations.
 >
 > Begin forwarded message from Chase Turner:
 >
 > > Subject: Is there a Scheme version of this game?
 > >
 > > http://www.c-jump.com

 Benjamin L. Russell