On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:45 AM, Cory Cory <cg821105 / ohio.edu> wrote:
>  > http://people.redhat.com/dcbw/NetworkManager/NetworkManager%20DBUS%20API.txt
>
>  The ruby-dbus package is still being developed.  Most importantly, it is
>  not available in any deb package list.  This means I cannot write code
>  that would be very portable with this.
>
>  Any other suggestions?

Grab the gem onto your box, after check the license of the gem, copy
the core code you need into your projects lib/ folder in it's own file
then use it as part of your own package.

That way as well you can help fix / improve / finalize the gem and deb
package your own code all you want

Win win.

Mikel