Yeah, I'm actually utilizing Selenium Grid for the client side of it.
I have a Grid farm all set up and configured, and several teams run
nightly Selenium test suites against it without issues.  The problem
is that Grid doesn't provide for a means of actually driving tests in
parallel -- it only serves as a matrix of Remote Controls (browsers)
for your tests to run against.  The advantage of this to me right now
is that several test suites can be running simultaneously, and the
Grid Hub will take care of allocating each test to an available
environment.  However, the suites themselves are still running
serially, one test after another.

What I need is a way for a complete test suite to be executed in a
multi-threaded fashion, I guess.

wade