Hello!

I'm trying to make a simple Ruby code beautifier to set me at ease. I
know there's already rbeautify:

http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rbeautify.rb.html

But I need to do some more:

Like making,

# comments like these

Into,

#
# Comments like these.
#

E.g. making sure the first letter after "^# " (if any) is always
uppercase and that every comment line ends with a dot.

As well as,

# comments like these.
# bla bla.
# bla blaaa.

Into,

#
# Comments like these. Bla bla. Bla blaaa.
#

Every comment is always joined into one line.

I'm not sure exactly what approach to take. Whether to build on
rbeautify or not. I also need the functionality from my old shell script:

#!/usr/bin/env zsh

for file in $PWD/**/*(.); do

    # Check if file is text.
    #
    if file -b $file | grep -q 'text'; then

        # Remove CRLF, blank lines and trailing white space.
        #
        # In FreeBSD use: sed -e
        #
        tr -d '\r' < $file | sed -E -e 'v/\S/d' -e 's/[[:space:]]+$//' >
$file.tmp

        mv -f $file.tmp $file

    echo "$file"

    fi