Hey guys,

   I wonder if you could help me out with this,

The situation is:
  Compiled Ruby 1.8.6 myself using MSVC8
  Downloaded SQLite3 and placed the headers and libraries in the
proper locations (atleast i think so)
  Ran the sqlite3-ruby gem and it's happy, everything seems fine
  Testing creating a DB in irb causes it to throw up a MSCVRT8-
ruby18.dll missing error.
  Recompiled ruby, but the compilation process only creates MSCVR8-
ruby18.dll (missing T)
  If anyone has an idea to fix this, great! please tell me how.

  So, i think, maybe its SQLite3-ruby at fault, so i'll recompile it.
  Download the sources, create a sqlite3.lib
  Download the sqlite3-ruby sources, and try compiling it using my
compiler
  Nags on
    BLOB already defined in (something)_types.h, basically i think its
related to winsock2.h

  Anyone dealt with this before?