Hi,

I'm using Ruby's Test::Unit framework to drive some functional tests
which use Selenium to perform E2E scenarios against a web app in a
real browser.  As one can easily imagine, running a large suite of
browser-based tests in serial can take ages, so I'm looking for a
practical way to parallelize these tests and run a bunch of them at a
time until they are all done.

I've looked briefly at DeepTest for Ruby, which won't cut it, as far
as I'm concerned.  What I would really like come across is a solution
along the lines of the parallel execution support provided by the
TestNG framework for Java unit tests.

Any suggestions, direction, or comments regarding my approach would be
appreciated.

Thanks!