> This is just posted out of curiousity, if you could have raa.succ do
> 5 things - what would they be?

1. Tell me what things actually do without having to go to a separate page for each entry.

2. Let me define what information is displayed, and how (sort by category, or last update,
etc.) on the RAA homepage.  This way I can track the types of things of interest to me and
ignore the rest (until I get curious and poke around). Sort of like how slashdot lets you
filter categories, but with more options.

3. Allow users to provide feedback on RAA items, even if just one or two lines to give
potential users a heads-up on neat features or possible installation problems.  I think
freshmeat has something like this

4. My laundry. Then I'd have more time to code in Ruby.

5. Really, if I get #4, then I don't need a #5.

James