On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:56:49 -0500, Pit Capitain wrote:

> 2008/3/11, Ken Bloom <kbloom / gmail.com>:
>> A block in his question isn't the same as a ruby syntactic block. I
>> think
>>  he means a block of content of a web page.
>
> Ken, how do you create (quoting the OP) "an array of Blocks" with
> syntactic blocks?

That's what you just did, creating an array of empty lambdas.

He defined (somewhere)
class Block

you instead, filled the array with objects of class Proc, which carry
bindings and you can identify self from a Proc. You can't do the same for
Block, the way I have defined it above.

--Ken

http://www.iit.edu/~kbloom1/