Hi -

I've installed eRuby on my Apache on my WinXP machine.
It works perfectly, just except from the fact that I can't include (require)
extensions (which really makes it unusable). I have a perfectly correct
.rhtml-file only containing 'require "cgi"' (for example) but the script
does never get executed; my browser is just loading and loading... (scripts
that do not require any files works as supposed).
The output of $LOAD_PATH is the same running eRuby and Ruby normally; and
client-side GUI scripts works just fine (also when require'ing files), so
anyone having any idea on what the problem might be?

I wild guess could be that eRuby can't find the requested file, of some
reason. - does this sound reasonable?

Thanks.

--
Mvh./Best Regards